Cosmetics Colorful and fun items that make your isoVerse experience magical.
What are cosmetics?
Opening a crate will unlock a random cosmetic item that matches the rarity and category of the crate you opened. There are dozens of items to find within each rarity of each category of crate. Each cosmetic category has things that make it unique. The color of the cosmetic corresponds to its rarity.
Activate a disguise to turn yourself into any mob that you've unlocked. Type /d to view a list of disguises that are available, and type /d [mob] to disguise as one. Type /u to remove your active disguise. As an Ultra+ you can type /dvs (disguise view self) to toggle viewing your own disguise as you walk around. While disguised your action bar will notify you. If you've unlocked a baby disguise, use /d [mob] baby to use it. If you've unlocked a powered creeper, use /d creeper setPowered true to use it.
Enable a trail to have particles or blocks follow you around isoVerse. Type /trails to open the menu where you can choose from four categories:
- Particle trails: a fun variety of particles that surround you. Click on a particle to activate it. Click on the anvil at the top to switch modes which can be unlocked from Epic and Legendary crates.
- Block trails: the blocks below you will change to a random block of the selected category as you walk around. Note that blocks aren't actually changed, it is just a visual effect.
- Rains: a trail exclusive to the Pro rank where items and colored particles you select will fall from the sky above you.
- Wings: a group of particles that form wings behind you as you walk. Unlock wings which control the shape of your wings, and wing patterns which give a gradient color to your wings. With the Titan+ rank you can save your customized wing configuration in a slot for quick use later.
A friendly block that accompanies you around isoVerse. Common and Rare pet crates contain simple blocks, Epic crates contain Minecraft mobs, and Legendary crates contain unique characters from popular movies and video games. Type /pets to open the menu where you can customize and interact with your pet (options shown from top-left to bottom-right):
- Red/green light: click to show or hide your pet.
- Your pet: a preview of the block your pet is currently wearing.
- Skin: click to activate a new skin that you've unlocked.
- Settings: give your pet a new name above their head (requires Ultra+), hide or show the particles around your pet, and mute or unmute the sounds your pet makes.
- Ride: when your pet is shown, click to ride your pet around (requires Elite)
- Hat: when your pet is shown, click to wear your pet as a hat (requires Titan+)
- Call: if your pet is stuck or far away, click to call your pet to your side.
- Cannon: when your pet is shown, click to launch it up in the air (requires Hero+)
- Particles: when your pet is shown, click to customize or remove the particles that surround your pet. Each rank unlocks different particles you can use.
Add some sparkle to your chat messages with emoji. Type /emoji to view a list of emoji you have unlocked, and click on one to use it. Each emoji can be typed in chat using an exclamation mark followed by the name of the emoji. For example, to insert a heart into your sentence, type "I !heart you" which will appear as: "I you".
Add a bit of magic to your conversations and interactions with other players with /spells. These cosmetics are unique because they are consumable, and you unlock three at a time instead of one. Using a spell will broadcast a message and perform an action on either you or the specified player. You can use a spell every 8 minutes, or get the Pro rank to wait only 3 minutes. Each spell has its own command:
|Hug||Common||/hug [player]||Hug another player and give them regeneration for 1 minute|
|RollEyes||Common||/rolleyes (player)||Roll your eyes at yourself or another player|
|LOL||Common||/lol||Laugh out loud|
|Smite||Rare||/smite [player]||Strike lightning down at another player|
|Rocket||Rare||/rocket||Launch yourself up in the air|
|Blind||Rare||/blind [player]||Give blindness to someone for 5 seconds|
|Umbrella||Rare||/umbrella||Stop the rain or snow|
|Luck||Epic||/luck||Become extra lucky for 1 minute|
|Slap||Epic||/slap [player]||Slap someone in the face|
|Frost||Legendary||/frost [player]||Send shivers down someone's spine|
|Fly||Legendary||/fly||Fly in the air for 1 minute|
|God||Legendary||/god||Become immune to all damage for 1 minute|
Change your skin whenever you want with the Pro rank. Choose any player whose skin you'd like to copy and use /skin [player]. Use /skin clear to restore your skin back to normal.
Article last updated